Friday, July 12, 2013

Money Well Spent

 Klenda has been interested in cooking for as long as I can remember, so, when I got an ad for Great American Home Baking, I thought she might like to give it a try.

This is one of those deals where they give you a binder with different sections and then every month they send you recipe cards.  I like this more than cookbooks (although we have plenty of those) because we really try a greater proportion of the recipes when we only get a few at a time.


The first recipe she tried was Chocolate Buttercream Pie.  It was dreamy.  No really, look at the expression on Oob's face!
It was a mousse like pie with melted chocolate, condensed milk, cream cheese, and whipped cream. 

Oh yes, it had mini chips sprinkled throughout the filling. 

Did I mention it had a home made cinnamon crust?
It's a win!!


No comments: