Thursday, October 18, 2018

Organization and Pie (Amazing Things to do With Spices)

With all the recent busyness, a lot of regular housekeeping (and blogkeeping) had fallen by the wayside.

My cabinets, in particular were driving me crazy!  I like to get spices in bulk from Penzey's, but could never figure out how to manage all the little bags...

Klenda devised this ingenious system of yarn and clips, and I can't even tell you how happy it makes me!

I can find everything, and nothing spills!  It even made me want to organize my spice rack with all the bottles!

 To celebrate, we made this fancy and delicious apple pie!

You roll a regular crust up with cinnamon, then cut it into spirals to form a super fancy crust.


Did I mention it's made with caramel and Irish cream?
It was beautiful and amazingly delicious!!

No comments: