Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Best Blog by Choclo: 13 Trip!



So I went on my 13 trip, and I had lots of fun in  Disney World, Florida with my dad.

I went to Magic Kingdom and Epcot.
Both of the two kingdoms were fun.

 I wore sunglasses, and  had fun with that, too.


It's odd that there are no bird photos here, cause  there were a lot of cute birds there!





My favorite thing at Disney was the Pirates of the Caribbean ride. It was super fun!

I really liked how it was fast and fun and told a story at the same time.

 Now I want to see the movies!



I also really liked the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. 

It was the wild mine cart ride with lots of twists and turns, some of them going incredibly fast while making 90 degree turns!





And I liked the Haunted Mansion a lot. 

It was spooky in a fun way and it had a lot of surprises.

Best of all, Dad was with me for every ride, and we had a great time!





No comments: