Monday, April 20, 2020

Catching up Holy Week

I took a vacation for Easter week!  I mean, I was still here, along with the other 9 people in the house, but after all the work and planning for Holy Week and Easter, I just needed a break.

In fact, I did most of the things I usually do except homeschool, but I also spent some time just relaxing, and it felt marvelous!

So, catching up, for Palm Sunday and Easter, we decided to decorate the church the way we usually do (but with fewer flowers since our flower shop was closed).

Holy Saturday morning


It turned out beautifully, and I was really glad we did it.  It was still Easter, after all, even if there was no one to see it except God and our priests.

Well, it turned out, I should have been checking the parish website, because they were actually taping the Masses and putting them on You Tube!

Then I was really glad we had gone ahead and decorated!!

The Triduum at our house was really lovely.  We streamed the services, of course.

The Zoomlians did the living stations for us.


















And we each did a variety of meaningful things on Good Friday.

















As well as some beautiful music that I can't figure out how to upload.

And then it was Easter, but I think I need to put that on another post!

No comments: