Monday, May 18, 2020

More Birthdays!

 Last week was huge! 

I turned 50, my mom turned 75, and Mxyl graduated college!

My sweet sister had planned out a fancy tea party themed party (from all the way back in North Dakota).

She also sent me 50 things she loves about me and a slew of great books to read, and a fancy hat (she knows me so well!).

The emperor and the Zoomlians also gave me tons of great stuff, and Klenda and Leena baked and decorated this fabulous tea themed cake!

Best birthday ever!

Then Mumpy turned 75, and my sweet sister in law sent tons of cool presents.  Our favorite was this extremely cool sketch of a photo from shortly after Mumpy and Pa got married!


And we all had a great time showering her with presents and affection. 

My sister sent her 75 things she loved about her (how great a gift is that?!).

All in all it was Mumpy's best birthday ever, too!

Pa doesn't look pleased about the cake in the picture, but he actually liked it a lot!

2 comments:

Irene said...

Happy Birthday!!! Windy...love you always

Wendy said...

Thank you!!! Love you too my sunny friend!