Tuesday, May 12, 2020

More Quarantine Fun

We've been having lots of fun!  Choclo and Oob made a skit for us:


We finished our first ever 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle.  I'd never done a wooden puzzle and they are sooo much nicer than the paper ones I've done all my life!


And we've been walking and hiking most days, so we've really gotten to see the spring come on.

And we've seen lots of birds, deer and other creatures!

So many nesting birds!

Besides the wren's nest in the mailbox, we have sparrow's and starling's nesting in different eaves, and crows nesting either on the roof or the tree next to the roof .  To put that in perspective, we live on less than a quarter acre!

We also have cardinals, mockingbirds, and mourning doves nesting nearby.  I've never seen so many nesting birds!
And I've been doing lots of gardening !


No comments: