Thursday, March 18, 2021

Chemistry

 

Believe it or not, we aren't done with the high school chemistry class yet!

Usually I do two classes a week, both of which are lecture and lab, and I finish by mid December at the latest.  

This time I am doing one class most weeks because...2020-21 is life on hard mode?  I also only have one other student besides Choclo and Oob, and he has been attending via Skype with his mom as his lab partner.


 

 


That's actually about to change now that most of us have been vaccinated, and not a moment too soon.  

We only have three classes left, but they are the classes I've been super worried about how to do over Skype.

This week's class, for example, has us splitting water into hydrogen and oxygen gases which we then light on fire!

Great time to go in person (with masks and social distancing).

No comments: