Thursday, March 11, 2021

It's Been a While

 Long time no blog, but I'm going to make an effort at catching up!

Big stuff:

Me and Pa after the second shot
1. After a year of being very tightly locked down to protect Mumpy and Pa from Covid, all of us except Choclo and Oob have received their second shot of the Pfizer vaccine.  We will all be immune on St. Patrick's Day, which I see as a gift from our beloved St. Patrick!

 2. Late last year, it looked like Mumpy and I both almost definitely had breast cancer.  In January, we learned that Mumpy did not, and I might not have breast cancer.   In February, I had a biopsy surgery that was way more involved than I thought it would be, but I now know that I do not have breast cancer either! 

I learned that I didn't have cancer the same week that I learned that we would be able to get the Covid vaccine, and I was amazed at how much energy and brain space that freed up!  I've been catching up on all the things, and that finally includes this blog.

3.  We've had two birthdays which I will get to in their own separate posts.

4.  We've had plenty of ups and downs with other health related problems, but we seem to be settling down to an even keel now (please God!).

5.  I have done a ton of home schooling!

6. It's Lent, and I have Gospel Desserts!


No comments: