Friday, November 1, 2019

Halloween Costumes

 Oob is the last one of true trick or treating age, and this is his last year (let us pause as I sob into my bowl of kitkats).

He went as St. Luke (known to St. Paul as the Beloved Physician).  Leena accompanied him as his guardian angel.

Meanwhile, Choclo handed out candy dressed as The Shark King, much to the delight of every child that came to our door.







He would announce,"I am The Shark King! I am here to give you the greatest treasure of the sea...CANDY!"




My favorite time was when a dad yelled during the dramatic pause: TUNA FISH!?  His four year old was appalled, but Choclo reassured the lad with his Shark King voice, that the true treasure was CANDY.

Although now I think it would be hilarious to give out tuna fish. 



Saturday night was Scary Movie Night with the Scouts.  Zorg, who is becoming a Cub adult leader, went long dressed as this.

Choclo and Oob went dressed in hazmat suits (their patrol is the Biohazards). And I forgot to get a picture...

And I need to stop eating Kitkats now.

Hope you had a happy Halloween!

No comments: