I am suffering from phonecamsloth (a sad disorder in which you convince yourself that your phone camera will do the job, even though you know it won't, because it's too much work to find your actual camera).
Although, going bowling with The Emperor did give us warm and fuzzy feelings!
We did duck pin bowling - it uses smaller pins and balls, and is much easier to do with mixed ages.
In honor of this birthday, I give you 4 big things about The Emperor, and 3 little things.
Four big things about The Emperor:
1. He reads to us! Currently, he is finishing up Ozma of Oz with the kids and he just started a new Conan story with me.
2. He does a fun and fantastic Catholic Youth Group!
3. He works hard so we can stay home and have Great Adventures in Homeschooling.
4. He can answer all the obscure comic book and super hero related questions that the kids can come up with. If that seems small, you've never had dinner with us: We know that Spider-man has been a member of the Fantastic four (kinda), and that he is currently a member of the Avengers, but why did he leave the FF, and have the other members of the Fantastic Four ever been members of the Avengers? Also, what is the deal with the guy with the crowbar?
Three little things about The Emperor:
1. He loves puns and tongue twisters: Sally's success seemed surprisingly suspicious.
2. He's an awesome (and frequent) Nerf sword fighter.
3. He gives little kids walks... on the ceiling!
4. He makes me tea (swoon). It's not just the tea, it's the I'm in a rush to get to work on time, but I'm thinking about you, and I love you, and I want to leave you with something nice to start your day.
Maybe that's not so small, either!