Tuesday, December 18, 2007

It Wouldn't Be Advent Without


A stomach bug!! Surprise! Choclo woke up sick at 2:30 this morning, Leena and Zorg announced at breakfast that their tummies felt funny too. Perhaps they are only interested in watching movies all day. Perhaps they are actually sick. Several years ago I didn't believe Mxyl when he said he didn't feel good, partly because he seemed fine, partly because I really needed to go to the library. The library janitors still give me dirty looks. So, fine, truck videos for everyone!

Update: Choclo is playing with trains so he must be feeling better. It would be so nice if Choclo were the only one who got this and if it were to be this mild. But I have learned 2 things: 1, everyone will get this, and 2, it will get worse as it makes it's inexorable way through the ranks. So we are on Plan B: everyone catch it as quickly as possible and let's all be healthy by Christmas. Work with me people! Everyone give Choclo a big smooch!

I'm dreaming of a green Christmas, just like the three other times we've had it so...

No comments: