Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Big Ummmm.

My good friend Bill read (on the blog) that I needed a camera cable. He brought me one (in real life) while I was waiting for the Amazon one to ship.

First, the good news: The problem I had with the computer reading the pictures from the camera seems to have been a a cable problem!

Now the bad news: I down loaded nearly a hundred photos through windows instead of through my Canon program.

I saw the three folders on the desk top. Fantastic!

I deleted the pictures from the camera.

They weren't folders.

They were individual photos.

To add insult to injury, they were all photos which had been downloaded in early December.

Ummm.

Keeping on the sunny side, I still have a working cable, computer and camera! So I'll be taking some brand NEW photos and downloading them tomorrow...

2 comments:

Queen of Carrots said...

Ay yi yi. That is painful.

Garden State Kate said...

Well, now you will need to really "do something" imaginative to make it up to me. lol