Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Beach!


 This was the first year we had three swimmers, so we had to get another boogie board.

Zorg found one with a big black panther on it, Klenda had a blue one (her favorite color) and Mxyl had the adult sized one, so everyone was happy!

Feeling extra adventurous, I borrowed a board and braved the waves with them.  Just as I remembered: icy water, threatening swells and the ever present danger that something might grab your toes.  I loved it!

Most of the time, I spent playing "Chase It, Chase It, Chase It, Run Away, Run Away, Run Away" with the younger kids and the waves.



Then it was time to warm up on the sand, so we made a bunch of merfolk.  Lovely and mysterious, aren't they?

This is why the beach is my favorite place to be.

Thanks for taking us, Mom!

No comments: