Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Random Spring Things

 I finally downloaded photos from my phone and found all sorts of happy pictures.

Here's Choclo with the tulips he planted in his garden!

And here's Klenda when the Kwanzan Cherry blossoms were falling.  The whole family had a flower fight, flinging petals at each other and shaking the blossoms off the branches like pink snow.  I braided some of the flowers into Klenda's hair.


Some random playground fun from our playground hop last month.  We like to see how many playgrounds we can get to in one shot.

That's Zorg and Choclo climbing on the dome with Leena running by.  And Klenda, again!


We've been doing a lot of sculpey, and I make my own (super cheap!) playdough, but I found a pack of 24 colors of Play-Doh at Target, and I just couldn't resist it.

There's something magical about having that many colors at once!  Here, Oob is making an assortment of food with it.

No comments: