Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Chemistry Update

 The Chemistry class has been going really well.

I really enjoy the kids, and having two classes has been more fun than I could have predicted.

Partly that's because I like the subject and they like the subject.

Partly it's the questions and the interactions.

And partly it's the fun of labwork!














It's also been interesting to teach the class twice each week.  I think the second class may be reaping the benefits of that.


I can see if the first class gets confused on something, and try to figure out a better way to explain it with the second class.

But both classes are having a great time and learning a lot!

I'll have to get some pictures of the girls' class. I am usually so wrapped up in the experiments that I forget to grab a photo.

No comments: