Monday, August 17, 2020

Weird Things I Found on My Phone Explained, Part One

 This is my sister holding the llama pinata I sent her.  You can tell she thinks it's hysterically funny!

Almost as funny as I thought it was!

She doesn't like llamas for some odd reason involving a llama that spat in her face as a child.

But this is a llama she can whack!  And it's her favorite color!!

I think this is her "I secretly love this llama" face.

 

This is a photo of Choclo by Choclo explained by Choclo:

This is a list that Oob and I made over a year ago that we used to play a game we called "Transform-o-matic"

You walk into the Transform-o-matic, known formally as "The Basement," and when you walk out you are something else.  Or you don't walk out and you pretend you've been completely obliterated.

But then you close and open the door again and there you are!

I thought it was crazy and awkward that so many of the transformations were the exact same thing.

 

 

 

 I was explaining sp00ders to Mumpy because her house is full of sp00ders.  And some wasps.

I was explaining to her that I was going out through the sp00der filled basement into the garage filled with baby sp00ders because walking out the front door meant walking through the colony of wasps who had built a nest inside the front porch wall, and "at least sp00ders can't fly."

To which she answered, "But they can jump."

Thanks, Mom.

Also I remembered that sp00ders can indeed fly.

 

 

 

Which also explains this picture of baby sp00ders.

Just in case you too are not a huge fan of sp00ders, I will now refrain from posting the dozens of sp00der pictures I took at her house in an attempt to identify some of the many varieties.

But the best part of the whole experience was definitely TTHBLOX's comment, so thank you for that if you ever read this!




No comments: