Saturday, November 15, 2008

Wild Beaver Attack!

Even I had to admit it. Oob was starting to look a bit... unsavory. He needed a shave and a haircut.

You must know why I put it off so long: equal parts reluctance to admit my baby was getting bigger and dread of bringing a sharp object anywhere near the head of someone who starts and looks around when he hears scissors.

And dread of what he would like afterwords.

I'm not proud. When I did this with Mxyl the first time, it came out so badly that I resorted to the claim that wild beavers had broken into the house and chewed on my baby's head. Ever since, we've referred to toddler haircuts as Wild Beaver Attacks.

All things considered, the beavers were kind to Oob. They even licked his face clean.

1 comment:

Garden State Kate said...

He is Oobolicious!
I guess those Beaver's have had enough practice with all those toddler hair cuts..they are getting good! ;-)