Friday, May 15, 2009

Needing to Lighten Up a Little

I think I just don't blog much when I'm stressed. My parents are having health problems and some other members of my extended family are having very serious problems. My friend and religious superior died very suddenly this week. We are trying to refinance now that the rates are so low. We've had trouble with both cars... We are having house guests... And, well, you saw the last post!

It all adds up to not a lot of blogging. When I have a spare moment I want to sit quietly in the chapel or read an encouraging blog from some one else.

We are actually doing pretty well, all things considered, but saying a prayer for us wouldn't hurt!

I hope to restart again this week with notes from the rocket science lessons and the big tank set up.

No comments: