Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Yes, as we mentioned last time, we switched Mother's and Father's Days this year. So today we are celebrating Mother's Day - and boy are we celebrating!  I was feasted with cinnamon rolls at breakfast, along with home made cards!

The Emperor wrote me a sonnet in his...


Then we all  went to Mass together.





Next it was a stop at the Arboretum for a picnic: fine cheeses and fresh cherries in the dwarf conifer garden, what's not to like?!




Then we came home where I discovered that the Zoomlians had pooled their money to buy me one really great present!

Why, yes!  It is a giant squid tentacle bursting through a porthole!

And I can hang it on my wall!!!!

You do know I like squids,  right?

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Love the squid tentacle! Have a great day!