Saturday, July 21, 2012

Shocking!

Oob (quietly serious): I have shocking news to report!

Me: What?!

Oob:  I made a little spill on the table.

***************************************

Oob (cheerily, while skimming along in a wheeled chair pushed by Mxyl): Look!  I'm a spoiled child!

*******************************************************

Me: Well, Oob, how long should we work on cleaning up the home school room?

Oob (immediately): 15 hours, 10 minutes, and 20 seconds.

*******************************************************

Oob: I wish I had some gummy bacon.... (like gummy bears, but bacon?)

2 comments:

Queen of Carrots said...

That sounds like a depressingly accurate estimate of the actual time required--at least around here. :-P

Wendy said...

Oh, it was accurate, just unexpected!