Sunday, September 16, 2012

Success!

 Before... and after!

Yes!  I have finally finished organizing the home school room!

The rays of celestial light filling the nice clean room are entirely coincidental, I'm sure.

I hadn't realized they would show up on camera. 


And by "organized," I mean everything where I can find it (and hopefully easy for me the kids to put away).

In the process, I discovered many wonderful resources that I can use right now (free home school purchases: finding stuff I had bought and forgotten about).
And I reworked the museum, which had grown rather shabby...

...but is, once again, a great thing for the kids to show guests.

Plus, I provided more room for future finds!



Best of all, this finishes my major reorganizing project known as "painting the kitchen," a Sisyphean, herculean, daunting task which actually necessitated the cleaning and organizing of: the library, downstairs, guest room, home school room, and, of course, the kitchen!

And now I can go back to blogging.

1 comment:

Queen of Carrots said...

I am awed. The rays of celestial light are well earned.