Monday, April 10, 2017

Gospel Dessert: Palm Sunday

I was away visiting my folks for the weekend, but, when I got back,  Klenda had made a tiramisu cake with a palm theme.

We're excited to be entering Holy Week!

It's also spring break week for Klenda and Mxyl, so we'll be doing some special things with them.

We'll be helping out with decorating the church for the Triduum.

We won't be doing any of our usual classes, although we will visit the Basilica for Adventurers.

Hope you are having a great Holy Week, too- let's keep each other in prayer!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Wendy,

How are you? Can I talk to you about math resources? :) May I know your e-mail address so we can talk personally? Thank you so much!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Wendy,

How are you? Can I talk to you about math resources? :) May I know your e-mail address so we can talk personally? Thank you so much!!

Wendy said...

Sure, it's ericandwendyATearthlink.net