Friday, June 6, 2008

I Don't Re-meme-ber

Oh, yes I do, I was blogging a meme before being so rudely interrupted by life and filing my annual home school portfolios!

What are five of your bad habits?

Hmm... how to narrow the field?
1. Painful irregularity in blogging.
2.
Putting off filing my home school papers for "just another week."
3. Setting things down in the home school room instead of putting them away.
4.
Chewing on pencils (yes, I know, there's no point to it).
5. Punning.

What are five places where you have lived?
1. Landstuhl, Germany
2. Picitinny Arsenal
3. Newton, NJ
4. Santa Monica, CA
5. Baltimore, MD

What are five jobs you’ve had?
1. I started out working in a Hardware Store- this, combined with my parent's "do it yourself" spirit, has been no end of useful!
2. I was a housekeeper for my room in College, but, out of ignorance, not a very good one. It's been retrospectively useful, but it's the one job I have regrets about. I wish I could have been more help.
3. I tutored for food and gas money through College. That was a blast and, since I was teaching the classes I was taking, I am sure I got much more out of my education than I would have!
4. I tested HIV vaccines in human clinical trials. I got this job right after I had watched the 5 year old daughter of a friend die of AIDS. It was such a gift to be able to "do something" to help in her memory.
5. I worked on a prostate cancer vaccine in humans. This job also involved developing vaccines to prime the immune system after bone marrow transplants to prevent cancer recurrence. I loved this job, too! This is the one I left when Mxyl was born.

I will tag...
1-3. Queen of Carrots if she feels up to it. Maybe she could do 2 of everything?
4. Lissa in the Bonny Glen.
5. Minnesota Mom.

Maybe one of the bad habits should be inability to count?



No comments: