Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Beautiful New Jesey

I know Kate believes me, but in case anyone else has their doubts...

This is a lake near my parent's house. I took the photo, but I don't know the person in the canoe.













The second photo I took from inside my parent's house during a sunny rain storm.















The third is from a farm near the house. I used to like to walk there and watch their sheep. Alas, they've sold off most of the land and there are unsightly houses sprouting up in the fields, a common problem in the area, I'm afraid.

I'll post pictures of the kids separately.

1 comment:

Garden State Kate said...

Hey..that looks like our canoe...
and our lake...but it's not..we are
a bit more "southern" than that. lol
Princess and I were just talking about that yesterday..all the farms
selling off their land.We've been lucky recently to have a couple of ours locally become "protected" as open space. No condos the or McMansions will be built there.;-)