Thursday, August 21, 2008

Did You Have a Plan for World Domination

as a kid? I don't think I did. If I did, I don't remember. The Emperor had a great one: since Godzilla and other giant monsters don't actually exist, they couldn't save the world if he built a giant robot... that's where he got stuck since he couldn't figure out how to make the robot.

A boy/girl thing? Evidently not.

When questioned Mxyl and Klenda each admitted a plan. Mxyl's involved flying nanobots carrying a computer virus. Klenda's involved nanobots and was a little too creepy to mention here.

I gave the Emperor the memo:

We're not supposed to be raising evil geniuses here!


Maybe it's a comic book reading/non comic book reading thing?

And that virus on your hard drive wasn't us! Mxyl is still working on the nanobots.