Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Two Questions Without Real Answers


Question 1:
Leena (6) to Mxyl (11): So, what are you going to do when you are 42?

Mxyl: (very long pause) um (longer pause) I really don't know.







Question 2:
Choclo is an ideal 3 year old: rough and tumble one minute, sweet and snuggly the next. In the morning he greets me with , "I love you soooo much!"

But why, oh why, when he wants a butterfly kiss does he stick out his tongue?


OK, fine, Question 3:
Have you ever seen a kid whose response to a camera is to smile nicely? Or do they all do this?

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Re: #3... well, that's what my son always does, so I hope it's normal!

Garden State Kate said...

LOL, Mine too! I'm not so sure I would call it "normal", but maybe
that is because my kid does it.;-)