Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Why Do I

keep checking my own blog and then be surprised, and slightly annoyed, that I haven't written anything yet?

We are nearing the end of blog silence, I hope. We had a great Thanksgiving up with my folks in NJ, but we came back to find ourselves in Advent.

As in, "Advent? We aren't ready!" Which I guess is part of the point of Advent, the Lord must like kids' games because He is going to come, ready or not!

In our case, we need to finish up the home made gifts to be mailed across the country. We hope to ship next Monday, but until then, there will be light blogging.

2 comments:

Queen of Carrots said...

Ha! I do that, too.

It must be the same urge that sends one back to the fridge to see if one has inadvertently cooked something since last checking.

Wendy said...

Oh, my, yes! Have you snuck into my kitchen and made me something I feel like eating yet?

If not, could you do it by 8:30 tonight?

Thanks! I'm sure I'll return the favor one of these days... :)