Thursday, May 19, 2011

Would You Believe

They would let these two kids get married???

But they did, 21 years ago today!!

We've now been married more years than not!








Here are 21 things I like about being married to you:

1. You taught me to pun (everyone else might not be so happy, but I am).

2. You make the bed.

3. You volunteered to be the "Nighttime Parent." That should count as 15 things right there.

4. We talk about real stuff.

5. We talk about silly stuff.

6.My opinion is important to you.

7. You let me know that my opinion is important to you.

8. You pray with me.

9. You give me beautiful children.

10. You like my cooking.

11. You thank me for cooking, even when I do it every day.

12. You notice when I clean the house.

13. You don't notice when I don't clean the house.

14. You juggle.

15. You read to me (should count as another ten points as least).

16. You watch Jane Austen movies and Godzilla movies.

17. You chart.

18. You still think I'm beautiful.

19. You notice my hair.

20. You are fun to smooch (wink, wink).

21. It's like a slumber party every night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really inspiring and beautiful to read. Thanks for sharing!! Congratulations from Spain, and God bless you all!