Saturday, June 25, 2011

Blog Keeping

I've been on a real reorganization rampage (try saying that 5 times fast).  First the basement, then the home school room, then a massive toy cull, followed by a book cull, followed by a reorganization of the living room.

And now the blog!

I went through and pruned all the dead links and added some new ones. I dropped the (unschooling) Sandra Dodd link because while I agree with her about many things,  I found that some of the things she was advocating (particularly regarding tests), while amusing, were not what I wanted to advocate!

I found the gem of a blog,  Journey into Unschooling!  I've been following it a few months and never fail to find it a source of amusement and inspiration.  She also does brilliantly clear tutorials for many of the fun and funky things she does. 

I've also added Toad Haven under home school links.  It's kind of a blog and kind of a fount of the useful, amazing, amusing, and thoughtful.  These people ooze real life education, and I mean that in the best possible way!! 

There are also some new favorite sites, particularly Johnnie's Math Page, a 7-12 portal, and the Physics Game page.

Enjoy!

No comments: