Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Baby Names

We actually picked out names for all the kids before we were expecting any of them.  Still, playing the baby name game is always fun, especially when you ask younger kids.

So far, Oob thinks we should call the new baby Zee Zee Belle.  Kind of tough if it's a boy.

Choclo wants Bobo.  Unfortunately, Pa used to sing the song "Bobo the Pig Faced Boy" to me when I was little, and I think Bobo the Pig Faced Boy would be a tough name if the baby is a girl.  I explained this (and sang the song, which goes, "Bobo, the pig faced boy, was his mother's pride and joy!") and he came up with an alternative idea.

Could we call the new baby Explosion?

1 comment:

Garden State Kate said...

I have had far too little time to visit, and missed you all.
I see now, that you have been busy in your neck of the woods as well. Many Blessings to your family!!
Nothing makes me happier than hearing there will be another little baby to grace our world...especially a new Zoomlian! xoxo