Monday, March 13, 2017

Happy Zombie Day!

As I'm sure you've noticed, the Monday after the time change that robs helpfully removes an hour of sleep is Zombie Day!

And how are we feeling this morning?

The usual celebration of Zombie Day involves walking around in a cranky stupor. Fortunately, there are three additional ways to enjoy this day, which comes but once a year!

First, watch this:



Second, watch this:



Or play it here.

Lastly, remember to cut your fellow zombies some slack.  If you should happen to meet anyone shambling around in a cranky stupor, resist the urge to eat their brains bite their head off. Get to bed early tonight, and tomorrow won't be quite as bad... Hopefully!

2 comments:

Sue Elvis said...

Wendy,

Talking of Zombies, I wish I could post a photo here that I shared on my Facebook page. It's a photo of a greetings card that made me and my girls giggle. As I can't, I shall type out the words:

Dear Girls,

We like you for your brains,
not your body,

Sincerely,

Zombies.

(I think 'body' should be 'bodies' but that's what the words say!)

I hope you adjust to daylight savings quickly. We'll gain an hour very soon. That's better than losing one!

Wendy said...

Too funny! Yes, I never mind gaining an hour!