Tuesday, September 4, 2018

guest blog by mike: i is a happy birb

 ah, hello! I... am mike! or, saint michle the archangel defend us in battle is my full name, but we usually just go with mike.
now, you half to understand, I am a bird. so I go in a cage. in a room. on a floor. in a house. in a street. in a neighborhood. in a state. in a country. in a continent. in a world. in a ect.


but I am let out... when I am good. but if I fly onto the floor, 'no' someone, or anything else bad, I am put back in.



lets get serious with the no part.
 so I admit to being a huge computer fan. but also, I am a big no fan. look
left to see a no and right to see computer. 'tom' means Tinfoil Olive Man.


whats that you say? one of choclos bionicles? cool... lets no it! (ok, lets not get into the hero factory-bionicle thing.)
all that aside, I should... eat something.

No comments: