Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!

We are celebrating in a lower key this year between Lent and nearly a month of sickness. Still, so far today, no one threw up, had a fever or whined persistently enough to convince me that they had an ear infection. Definite progress! So:

Happy Valentines Day to my Sweet Emperor! This is our 19th Valentines Day together! There's no one I'd rather have gone through the last 4 weeks with. Rain or shine, you are the greatest of the Great Bears!

Happy Valentines Day to my sweet kids! There's no place I'd rather be than here with you. You are the goofiest, smartest, sweetest Zoomlians ever!

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Zoomlians are nutty,
And I love you!

Lastly, Happy Valentines Day to you, if you're reading this! Thank you! Having readers is very encouraging! God bless you and have a great day!

Here is what we are making today: My favorite cookies ever!
I add cinnamon oil to the frosting and replace part of the butter with cream cheese.

No comments: