Thursday, December 30, 2010

Merry Christmas!

We finally did clear that virus - on the third day of Christmas- but it was a wonderful Christmas all the same!

My folks risked the fever to come visit us. Going to Mass on Christmas with my parents and my kids and my sweetie is just the best ever!

Baby Jesus had a nice soft crib despite the thieving birds...

We had a fabulous Christmas on Boxing Day with my much adored in-laws. I left my camera there, so no pictures until my favorite MIL comes for tea (hint! hint!)

We are still opening presents. We open a present and then play with it, so we generally take a week or so to get to everything. It's been a nice quiet, happy week!

The Emperor and I have been spending time doing little projects in a relaxed way. Plus I've started getting together our stuff for the home school portfolio review on Monday.

More details and some pictures later.

No comments: