Friday, February 4, 2011

Super Girls' Night

We added another girl to Girls' Night! It's my lovely and talented friend, whose blog name shall be Rose!

She has two fantastic boys and a great husband, but sometimes you just need some girl time...

She can do make up (in styles more recent than the 80s!)!

She likes tea!

She is super artistic and creative!

She's always upbeat and encouraging!

She's a great addition!!!

Last night we were making jewelry (and drinking tea and dancing, of course) and she got me through a craft project I had been wanting to do for 4 or 5 months.

Specifically, some time ago, the Emperor brought me roses. The flowers had died, er, dried quite nicely, and I had wanted to do something with them.

With a little extra girl encouragement, we hot glued them to a plastic Christmas ball, and added ribbons and pearls!

So pretty!!!! And just in time for a Valentine's decoration!

Rose thought of the pearls and that's what takes it over the top IMHO.

No comments: