Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Guest Blog by Mxyl: Goshen, Round III

Around half-way into camp, The Grand Emperor came--and he brought a camera!  We finished up the badges and awards, performed an excellent flag ceremony, and then...








FANCY DINNER NIGHT!!!


Our Troop, known for awkwardness and pranks, remodified our ordinary table into something out of a fancy restaurant!



I volunteered as one of the fancy waiters!








Which meant pouring fancy champagne to the staff, our fancy guests!


All and all, a fun night, need I say more?  The answer would be yes, but I've run out of pictures of significant note.

Hmm... for swimming I  blew up my pants...


Ah yes!  I forgot that we now have our own sign hung up on the hall's walls!  Nothing uncommon, though still neat for revisiting.

No comments: