Monday, August 27, 2012

Tie Dye

This year, I really want to do more art projects, and how better to start than an easy end of summer tie dye?

The kids all did shirts, and my apron got splashed in the process, so I thought, "Why not?"

Leena's shirt was in the wash, so she graciously did camera duty.  Thanks, Leena!

Mxyl did free hand drawing on his: a cross, a light saber (embellished after the fact with markers), the Blender symbol, and a ring.

Oob (who decided he did not want his picture taken), has a green and blue splashed shirt with red letters.  The letter dye bled enough that the casual observer can't tell what they say, but he knows: PVZ.

Speaking of which, did you hear the big news?  PVZ2, coming next Spring! 

Not that I'm excited or anything.  I just hope it comes out in time for Zombie Day.

No comments: