Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Choclo Wishes

Choclo (with a deep sigh): I wish we had a large family...

Me:  Why is that?

Choclo:  I need more kids for my magic show.

Me: How many more do you need?

Choclo: Three.

Honestly, Choclo has been asking for new baby for a long time, so I don't think it's just the magic show.  He thinks we need more kids in general.  But now I know what to tell people who make snide remarks about my family size: But we wish we had a large family...

(The photo is from our recent trip to the cherry blossoms and has kids  from three families.)

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Love it! We were finally able to have baby #2 and my oldest is 10, so I wasn't sure how he'd make the transition at this age. Well, he's already been begging for another baby and his little brother is only 4 months old, so I guess he's having fun as an older sibling!

Wendy said...

You had another baby!!!! I'm so happy for you! Are you back to blogging? I'd love to see your new little one.