Sunday, March 11, 2012

Guest blog by Mxyl: Happy Confirmation, Klenda!


 The day before yesterday, Klenda just underwent an extraordinarily successful confirmation!  We are currently preparing for a confirmation party with family and friends!

 I often tend to think of confirmation as the beginning of your adulthood in the church, so congratulations Klenda!  You are now a full Catholic and are able to experience God's love much more completely!

 I thank the readers of this blog very much for their prayers!  Did you notice that every one of these sentences ends with an exclamation point?!


Honorable mentions include Fr. George, Klenda's sponsor; Bishop Gonzales, who confirmed her; and the Prime Minister, who was the sponsor of one of Klenda's friends.

The following picture is of Klenda next to Bishop Gonzales, who is next to Fr. George, and I have no idea whatsoever who the other guy is.







As a footnote, I would find it completely illogical to write a matter of this level of importance subjecting around another person without him/her having a saying within it; therefore it would highly please me if the primary subject of the post would speak in her own words (and yes, I really do talk like this some of the time):

Klenda: (if this is the beginning of my talk, why is it below the foot note?  Anyway...)

 I can only think of one thing to describe Confirmation: indescribably AWESOME!!!  I mean, having a relationship at all with Jesus is one thing; but being Confirmed and welcomed as a full adult member of the Catholic Church is totally different! (Okay, not totally different, but you get the idea.) Thanks so much for your prayers!

No comments: