Thursday, April 4, 2013

Where is Everyone?

Here's Choclo, anyway, but several Zoomlians are off on adventures. 

We left Klenda in NJ because she didn't get in the car quickly enough she and Pa found a beat up little table at a second hand store that they wanted to refinish together.

It turned out to be solid cherry with a beautiful red grain that had been inlaid in an oval pattern.  We'll have pictures later, I'm sure, but it's really gorgeous!

Yesterday, around noon, we saw Mxyl off with Grammy.  I believe they touched down in Japan at about 9:30 this morning! 

It's so weird to have no older kids around.  For one thing, I can't leave the house without the youngest kids because I have no one old enough to watch them here (in Maryland, it's illegal to leave kids younger than 8 unless you have a kid at least 13 watching them).

For another thing, Zorg has been sick, so I am missing my three oldest chore people. Dude!  I had to do laundry! And help out with dishes!!!

Well, yes, I guess I am spoiled. :)

No comments: