Thursday, June 27, 2013

Popsicle Madness

It started innocently enough.  I found these amazing rocket shaped Popsicle molds at the store.  Then I picked up some more (ordinary ones) at a yard sale.

Then I found a website full of astounding popsicle recipes.. except that's not the site I originally found.  It has almost all the same recipes, except it's missing The Best Popsicles in the World.

Which is fine, because I'll tell you the recipe here.  But, if you are one of my friends who never feeds their kids anything with sugar, I'd like you to skip the next paragraph.

The Best Popsicles in the World:
1. Fill the mold 2/3 of the way with 7-up or Sprite.
2. Fill it the rest of the way with gummy bears.
3. Freeze it.

And if you only feed your kids organic food from farmers you actually know, you might want to skip the next paragraph, too.

We also made chocolate pudding pops (thank you, Bill Cosby).

Ahhh... sweet summer.

I'm planning to make some of the healthy fruit and yogurt based ones soon!

No comments: