Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Secret Day

We're having a Secret Day. 

I have a cold and I can't talk very loud, so I am whispering to the Zoomlians. Inevitably, they whisper back.  Naturally, this means everything is secret. 

"It's a secret: It's time for breakfast, pass it on."  Everyone lines up at the table, smiling.

"We're having secret packets, better get yours quietly." The Zoomlians quickly plow through their packets.

"Let's go to our secret playground. The secret is that the mulberries are ripe there!"



Oob: You want to know the biggest secret?  It's where my shoes are.

Me: Where?

Oob: I don't know!


One of the nicest things about the Zoomlians is that any indication that I am under the weather launches them into care taking mode. I have had more offers to make me tea or to do something for me than I can count!

1 comment:

Queen of Carrots said...

We often have that secret about the shoes.