Friday, February 26, 2016

Quick Takes: Things We've Noticed




1. I've noticed that when I say, "Hey, let me get a picture of you."  My teens hear, "Quick, look like a super hero!"




2. Leena noticed that the business sides of construction equipment look like they were painted by Jackson Pollock.

I can't decide if this is a home schooling win or not.

3.I noticed that Leena's naturally wavy hair looks exactly like I tried to get my (pathologically straight) hair to look back in the 80s!

But she usually blows it out straight. Seriously.





4. Oob noticed that going to the Bureau of Engraving and Printing and seeing millions of dollars was his favorite trip ever!



5. I noticed a beautiful sunrise yesterday, but when I called the Emperor out to look, he noticed that the sunrise was making a beautiful rainbow in the west!

 

6. Leena and I noticed that when she gets dressed up, she can pass for 23 (gulp). 

She's turning 14 in a couple of weeks! 




 7. Choclo and Oob have noticed that they can make pretty much anything they want out of paper while I'm enjoying a quiet cup of tea with a friend.

And get me to take a picture of it.

And get me to post it on the blog.



Have a great weekend!  More fun with Kelly!

2 comments:

Ann-Marie Ulczynski said...

Stopping by from 7qt. The paper man is pretty funny!

Wendy said...

Thanks, Ann-Marie!