Thursday, September 9, 2010

Mxyl, September 2010


O

My name is Mxyl.

I am 13 years old.

My favorite color is red.

My favorite foods are popcorn and potato chips.

I am a First Class Scout and Chaplain’s Aide.

I like practicing on the slack line.

My favorite subjects are math, science, technology, and computers.

My favorite movie is Iron Man.

My favorite book series is Percy Jackson and the Olympians.

I also like The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.

I like serving Mass. It makes me feel closer to God.

I like making robots and toying around with the computer and TV.

When I grow up I want to be a priest and a robotics engineer

and a video game tester.

It’s fun being thirteen.

I like being a teenager because you get to watch a lot more movies and you get a lot more responsibilities.

My favorite Wii games are Lego Star Wars and Super Mario Galaxy 2.

I like to draw, especially robots and space ships.

I like to take apart robots as well as make them – just ask Cyber Squawx!

9/8/10

No comments: