Saturday, September 11, 2010

Zorg, Six Month


My name is Zorg.

I am 10. It’s my birthday! I love my birthday!

I like getting presents and having fun with my friends.

My favorite animals are tapirs and cats.

My favorite color is orange, but I also like purple and red.

My favorite foods are pizza, spaetzle, and ramen noodles.

I like to play games like Wii Super Mario Galaxy 2.

I like to swim and swing and play on a slack line.

I like playgrounds and playing with my friends.

I like Cub Scouts.

When I grow up I want to be whatever God calls me to be.

My favorite subject is science, especially chemistry!

God loves everyone, including you and me.

My favorite books are The Wally McDoogle series.

My favorite movie is The Incredibles.

I like to play my Didj.

I like playing with Bionicles.

9/8/10

No comments: