Friday, April 20, 2012

Things to Look Out For

Last night, Choclo poked himself in the eye.  An hour after he was supposed to be asleep.

As it happened, the Emperor and I were off having a top secret date.  Evidently, the kids had not gotten the memo that we were gone and that Rose was around to handle such things.

So they handled it themselves.  Mxyl and Klenda comforted Choclo, gave him a cold pack and got him settled down.  Perfect!

Flying, Ear Eating Tarantulas!
In the lower bunk, however, Oob was feeling shortchanged and Mxyl texted us the details:  "I hurt, too.  A thing at the beach ate my ear.   It was a tarantula, a LITTLE tarantula, a flying....Thing....A bee stinged me right here and I need  a cold pack.  A little thing like a gnat or something."

Watch out for those!



1 comment:

Mxyl from Zoom said...

They don't happen to have orange knees, do they?