Monday, March 2, 2015

More Surgery?

UPDATE: No surgery yet.  It looks like the heart valve may be ok, but she may have an infection somewhere.  More tests!

We are awaiting results of testing on my poor MIL's new valve.  If it is failing, she will be going for a second open heart surgery (in less than two weeks!) today.

Thank you so much for your prayers!

No comments: