Thursday, August 2, 2007

Oob and the Baby Goofies


This is Oob. We call him Oob because it's the first thing he said when I asked him what I should call him online. He is only 3 months old, but he gives me the worst case of the baby goofies! If he's out of my sight for a few minutes, upon his return I can't help but notice how cute he is. I don't mean "Gee isn't he cute." I mean, "Gawrsh, isn't he just the cutest thing you've ever seen!!!??!!" And then he smiles!

That puddle with the goofy smile would be me...

I have uncontrolled urges to talk goofy talk in a goofy sing song voice which makes him smile more! I have a hard time holding him without plastering him with goofy kisses all over his head.

A bad, bad case of the baby goofies. I gotta go. There are Oob toes to nibble.

No comments: