Friday, August 24, 2007

A Difficult Day

Really, the day started yesterday evening when Zorg announced that he was going to throw up. And did. This morning I wasn't feeling so great myself. Clearly a movie day was called for. Alas, Oob does not believe in watching movies. In fact, he did not believe that I should sit down. I don't know what the problem was, but he needed to be held while I was upright. Choclo discovered mysterious powers of levitation (I'll have to download the picture before I can post about it). Leena remembered the secret door between the boy's room and the girl's room (it was hidden under all the junk in the closet) which allowed her to enter Zorg's quarantined bastion of movie madness. I discovered that I could read my new home school book (see post below) while walking around with Oob. May God richly reward my good friend Tracy for taking Mxyl and Klenda swimming for several hours!!

At one point, Klenda said sympathetically,"Mom, I think you are having a difficult day."

I answered, "Well, yes. But the difficult days now are still better than the great days without you guys." It's true!

1 comment:

Garden State Kate said...

I do hope you are all feeling better soon!