Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Would You Please Write a Blog About My Cheese Man?


Zorg asked.

Sure, why not! This is Zorg's Cheese Man. You can also see Leena trying for her own Cheese Person, but I think she got distracted and ate it.


I feel like I should say more.

Zorg's Cheese Man shows Zoomlian cheese sculpting at it's finest. Note the Cheese Man's exuberant posture! It is positively bursting with joie de vivre and ... cheesy goodness.

Perhaps I've said too much. Great art speaks for itself.

[Edit: I just remembered, Leena didn't eat her Cheese Person, she carved herself some Cheese Lips. All Cheese Sculptures were responsibly recycled as lunch.]

2 comments:

Queen of Carrots said...

Some friends of mine, when the oldest sister got married, thought she and her betrothed were acting far too goofy and called them the "Cheese Sticks." The younger brother then composed a tune called, "March of the Cheese Sticks," which, suitably arranged and translated into Latin, served as their wedding march. Perhaps the Cheese Man would like to march to it as well.

Wendy said...

Woah! Looks like Zorg has a bright future ahead of him!